Unban request MMD

MMD

[1] In-Game Username:

MMD
[2] Details of situation:

I was banned for using a phone app that lets me join the server and only chat nothing else, first time ive been punished for this offense.

[3] Ban Category:

Rule 17 first offense i believe

[4] Ban Duration:

2 days

[5] Staff Member:

Mikewerf

[6] ScreenShots:

/

[7] Your Reason:

Ive been using this app for a long time on continuum even a few staff members have seen me use this app with no complaints heck ive seen an admin buddy of mine use the app himself retired shinybless admin on continuum. Its a phone app lets me just chat and basic chat commands like spawn teleport nothing else cant move cant see

The app is completely safe and i vote for it to be whitelisted, ill make another topic for that.

Just because you think it is that way or haven't yet received negative response doesn't mean it's allowed.

The rules state clearly that no console(chat) clients are allowed, however if it's necessary for you to use one, you can always go through staff and get a permission for that time. This shouldn't be a regular occurrence though, as there is rarely any reason for which the use of a console client would be necessary for a normal player.

Regarding your mention of admin buddy, the server staff have the permission to use console for monitoring and quick support.

While we may understand that you didn't have any bad intent with the use of it, the rules still stand, and so does the punishment. Please contact the according staff member if you ever find yourself in a necessity for the client before using it to save yourself and us the trouble.

P.S. Even the premium version of "Chatcraft" offers moving and some other extra commands, so it's not quite as innocent

P.P.S. (I know you have the free version).

T/C

Archived