Top Voters | February 2020

EPICfighters

Notice: You must be active during the voting period to gain the Top Voter rank. If you are not an active player, then the next player will get the rank.

Congratulations to all the Top Voters!!

Thank you everyone who voted in February! This month had a lot of votes for each server!

Roguelike Adventures and Dungeons will be checked in future months!

Congratulations to ViroCMN on his 3rd consecutive time as Top Voter!

Congratulations to SysOpsKernel on his 3rd consecutive time as Top Voter!

DDSS got even bigger with votes!! Five Top Voters!?

TOP VOTER WINNERS

The February Top Voters are:

Tekkit: iPRO_Xclusive
Skyfactory 2.5: XxCoDxXZOMBZ
Skyfactory 3: Papikus_
Skyfactory 4: Mr_Metafox
Sky Adventures: VTArxelus
DireWolf20 1.7: ViroCMN
DireWolf20 1.12: SysOpsKernel
Revelations: jana121
Infinity Evolved: Innner
Continuum: Entemega
Stoneblock 2: gamsmurfs1
Interactions: Epicshadow321
Ultimate Reloaded: elsikari
OmniFactory: M0rtiferus
DDSS: Fezyx, Lokandis, freeq81, _Zorny_, Kalliop
RLCraft: skiller_forever
Network: DhiaVholoth

On behalf of all the staff, a big thank you to everyone who voted for our servers!!

Enjoy your new rank in-game! Best of luck to everyone on becoming next month's Top Voter!

Rank will be given after this post. If there are any problems please reply with a mention or message me directly.

https://forum.craftersland.net/topic/28074-monthly-top-voter-rank-rise-above-them-all/

Since I lost my win streak, I may now stop voting. I wasn't active, no lies. Let's hope that there will be a reason for me to come back to both play and vote. Unfortunately, I see no reason for me to continue playing, as long as nearly nothing's changed for the better. Either way, well done to the new Top Voter. Enjoy your /fly. 

Archived