Disconnected

Hi i have problem, keep getting disconnected message to ddss, i can join server hub from craftersland launcher.

i cant login since update to 7.2b

i try:

reinstal modpack in twitch
reinstal twitch
reinstal java
download craftersland launcher
reinstal craftersland launcher
add more RAM to game
change passwords on mojang,minecraft

and i dont think reinstal windows will help so i dont did it.

if anyone can help me,please? :)

error.png

It seems as since the update to 7.1b/a, the needed amount of ram is 8gb.. or else the connection takes too long and times out after ~60seconds ( since bruny updated it from 30 seconds ). However, with more RAM, it has been noticeably better. Even 10gb is recommended if you have that much. 
Note: Try connecting through the modded hub first, it has a longer connection time out period ( 90 seconds ).

Modded Hub IP: modded.craftersland.net

how i write in discord, i put 12gb ram and still disconnected, b4 update i have there 6gb and run smooth as hell,

i connect to hub in +- 20sec and to ddss it takes like 90sec and then dc :/ dunno why b4 update connection takes 15-20sec

i try to reinstal java, ill run it with console and try to figure out what is wrong

how i write in discord, i put 12gb ram and still disconnected, b4 update i have there 6gb and run smooth as hell,

i connect to hub in +- 20sec and to ddss it takes like 90sec and then dc :/ dunno why b4 update connection takes 15-20sec

i try to reinstal java, ill run it with console and try to figure out what is wrong

its look like its not load my mods? :/

[11:32:27] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Holder lookups applied
[11:32:40] [Netty Client IO #4/INFO] [FML]: Attempting connection with missing mods [smoothfontcore, aromabackup, aromabackuprecovery, controlling, craftingtweaks, ctgui, ctm, custommainmenu, defaultoptions, discord, discordcraft, inventorytweaks, jeibees, journeymap, jehc, jeresources, lunatriuscore, modnametooltip, moreoverlays, mousetweaks, resourceloader, schematica, smoothfont, soundreloader, tinkersjei, toastcontrol, orelib, phosphor-lighting, reauth] at SERVER

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...