Complaint Moderator Edgentex

hayabu5a

So i got banned for exploit using. i would be a lot to explain so i will just post the discord chat here with the mod.

[03:04] Hayabu5a [EU-GER]: 

hey Edge, i just got banned from the SF4 server for bug using

[03:04] Edgentex: 

yes

[03:05] Hayabu5a [EU-GER]: 

is that an automatic thing, what happened`?

[03:05] Edgentex: 

your restone farm

[03:05] Hayabu5a [EU-GER]: 

thats a bug?

[03:05] Edgentex: 

yes

[03:06] Hayabu5a [EU-GER]: 

i got that shown yesterday from a comunity member, that is A LONG time on here. i was not aware that its an bug or an exploit

[03:06] Edgentex: 

what member?

[03:06] Hayabu5a [EU-GER]: 

well im not going to call him out and get him banned too

[03:07] Hayabu5a [EU-GER]: 

but im pretty sure he isnt aware of it either

[03:09] Edgentex: 

so where did they tell you this?

[03:09] Hayabu5a [EU-GER]: 

could you unban me please? as i said i was not aware that this is an exploit

[03:10] Hayabu5a [EU-GER]: 

i was in his base and asked him how he farms ender pearls and he showed me that ender, redstone , pyrotheum and the cooling stuff act like water and can be farmed like this

[03:11] Hayabu5a [EU-GER]: 

you could at least warn the people if its something that is not obvious...

[03:12] Edgentex: 

rules are rules i gotta stick to them sorry

and rule 2 is if your seems duping its a ban not a warning

[2] No Bug Abuse/Exploiting Bugs: 1st offense = 2 day ban. 2nd offense = 7 day ban. 3rd offense = 14 day ban. 4th offense = 28 day ban.

[03:12] Hayabu5a [EU-GER]: 

so where does this rule stay? i mean what is an game feature and what is an exploit?

and is your 1st offence
CraftersLand - A Minecraft Community
[1] No Hacked Clients: 1st offense = 7 days ban. 2nd offense = 14 days ban. 3rd offense = 28 days ban. 4th offense = 60 days ban. This includes flight mods, x-ray mods, speed modifications of any type, nofall, chest finders, vanish, fullbright and etc et all that offer gamepla...

[03:13] Edgentex: 

all the rules

[03:13] Hayabu5a [EU-GER]: 

sure its my first offence, im 31 years old dude. i come home from work and want to play. im not a hacker or a 14 year old that has nothing better to do than annoy the people

[03:15] Hayabu5a [EU-GER]: 

and in this case, as i said. it is absolutely not obvious (at least to me) that this is an exploit. you can do the same with water and im pretty sure its not duping. and since i got this from an member i was 100% sure that this is okay.

[03:20] Edgentex: 

i know the point your trying to make but if you only need 2 liquid Redstone source blocks to make "unlimited" resource and it "dupes" the block its an exploit that should not be in the game. the water thing is different because the game devs made that a thing. i know you don't cause trouble but i gotta stick by the rules and you know for next time

[03:23] Hayabu5a [EU-GER]: 

dude i just got banned because of the redstone farm [03:19] xxx: redstone farm? [03:19] Hayabu5a [EU-GER]: they say that its an exploit [03:19] Hayabu5a [EU-GER]: what you showed me yesterday with the enderium [03:20] xxx: ah..I checked and was told no. so if i get banned, i'll raise hell [03:20] xxx: no it wasn't an exploit [03:20] Hayabu5a [EU-GER]: who told you that it was okay? edgentex says its an exploit [03:21] xxx: I can't say. but i'll double check. [03:22] Hayabu5a [EU-GER]: okay thx. beacause edgentex wont unbann me...

[03:23] Edgentex: 

ok

[03:24] Edgentex: 

ask him who seid it was ok

[03:24] Hayabu5a [EU-GER]: 

i allready did and he wrote he can`t say. i think he is asking that mod right now

[03:25] Edgentex: 

theres one what 5 people on the server that can say its ok

[03:25] Edgentex: 

nobody else can bc there not on the server so i would like to know who seid yes

[03:28] Edgentex: 

speaking to the dude now

[03:8] Hayabu5a [EU-GER]: 

listen dude, im new in the community. i wont write another 30 minutes around. if you think its okay to bann me for this the so it is. there are plenty servers online, but you are not doing this community a favor if you act everytime like this. i understand if its a matter of griefers, hackers, racism or other bullshit. you can leave me banned, there are plenty other servers online. it`s a shame, because the people were okay

[03:6] Edgentex: 

im asking the sf4 team what they think of the issue. that being said that an higher staff member said it was ok but not staff at the point of when he said it we will see what the mangers think as well ill get back to you tomorrow with the info

[03:37] Hayabu5a [EU-GER]: 

so you recon that a higher staff member said its okay and you still won`t unbann me. do i understand this correctly?

[03:38] Edgentex: 

yes because he was not staff at the time of saying that it was ok

[03:38] Edgentex: 

so the managers is gunna review it

[03:39] Hayabu5a [EU-GER]: 

okay, i don`t want to offend you or get personal, but how old are you? and this is not an rethorical or sarcastic question

[03:40] Edgentex: 

why? lol

[03:41] Hayabu5a [EU-GER]: 

because im pretty sure you should not be in charge with moderation or anything else that influences the community

[03:41] Edgentex: 

im 18 btw

[03:43] Edgentex: 

would you like to put in an unban request?

[03:43] Hayabu5a [EU-GER]: 

are you joking right now?

[03:43] Edgentex: 

nope

[03:44] Edgentex: 

just asking if you would like to put in an unban request becausec you don't seem happy about it

[03:45] Hayabu5a [EU-GER]: 

so im telling you since an hour that you should please unbann me and now you ask me if i want to put an unban request. come on man, you are legitimately trolling me right now

03:45] Hayabu5a [EU-GER]: 

so im telling you since an hour that you should please unbann me and now you ask me if i want to put an unban request. come on man, you are legitimately trolling me right now

[03:47] Edgentex: 

nope the unban request is for you to put prove that someone told you that it was ok and that you would like to be unbanned and they will review the ban

[03:47] Edgentex: 

trying to help you out a little

[03:51] Hayabu5a [EU-GER]: 

for me to prove that someone told me that it was ok? "[03:28] Edgentex: speaking to the dude now"

[03:52] Edgentex: 

i got some news

[03:52] Hayabu5a [EU-GER]: 

so you was speaking with the guy that told me this and you need proof that i was told this?

no i was talking to the guy that showed you the dupe not the guy who said it was ok

so lost

[03:53] Edgentex: 

so lost "the person who seid it was ok at the start" now have seid that he was using it differently then the one you was using so im guessing he made it better

[03:54] Edgentex: 

and he has now said that he would class that as a dupe as well

[03:57] Hayabu5a [EU-GER]: 

dude i don`t give a damn. I WAS NOT INTENTIONALLY CHEATING OR EXPLOITING that is what is important here. I got the info from your community since i would obviously never came up with that idea. So since your collegue was using it, knowing its not okay is still playing and also the guy that showed me this bullshit, i guess you should also let me play. There is nothing for me to learn out of this ban except tha im getting fucking salty right now about a game where you rais animals and grow trees...

[04:05] Edgentex: 

intentionally or not it don't matter if some one placed it there for you, you still will get banned because it was on your is . nothing to learn yes there is if you getting unlimited blocks for nothing is a bit fishy ask a staff member your self to make sure and i didn't see the thing on his base so i cant prove that he did have it and word of mouth i cant go by it gotta be a vid or a screen shot of the issue so we can say yes you did do this here is proof someone could lie and say o he did this and get banned for 4 days for something he didnt do
CraftersLand - A Minecraft Community
Think the staff was too harsh on you? Prove it here.

[04:06] Edgentex: 

link if you want to do it up to you

[04:07] Hayabu5a [EU-GER]: 

dude, at this point im just sure you just try to piss me off and make me say something wrong, so ill just post this whole chat in the forum

EdgentexToday at 03:09

do what you want i have not been rude i have tired to help you with your issue by giving you options and all you have done is have a go at me for banning you for doing something that is against the rule

• Exief locked this topic

Archived