THIS IS THE BEST SCAM SERVER AND WEB SITE !!!

Teshima_

my father buy me a RANK at 29.99$ for my birthday ( he don't about i stop playing minecraft last day ) 

i have right a lettre for the ADMINISTRATOR and he block me on discord , he mute me and ban my secound account , when i'm starting to tell about he don't have the permission to don't get backj the money ! 

but i have 14 day for abandonned the command 

but i don't have the permission to right " i don't get back money " 

i'm going to right to the DGCCRF because it's a scam people ! 

my post will be delete because 

he doesn't like it

I will make a good possitive announcement! will you know sandoz sandoz work for the DGCCR

Look, the thing with minecraft server purchasing is there's this agreement that tells you there are no refunds. And without agreeing to it you cannot make a purchase.

I'm not an admin or anything but just don't get mad at the staff and the server because this is the first part of the TOS you agreed to by purchasing:

Spoiler

TERMS OF SERVICE

Payments to the CraftersLand servers is a payment for the virtual items contained in the purchase. This transaction is final and there are no refunds. If you are banned for breaking the rules of the CraftersLand servers, you will not be refunded. Bans are subject to the full discretion of the server admins and rules can be changed at any time. There is no guarantee on being able to enter the server, and if the server is no longer operated the virtual items are forfeit. Refund requests due to issues concerning lag, game glitches, or any other issues are subject to the discretion of the CraftersLand administration team. All items are virtual and have no value.

By purchasing, you certify that you are not registered under the Excise Tax Act of Canada and that all the information I have provided is exact.

Second line: This transaction is final and there are no refunds.

Sorry for your loss but please, read the store's Terms Of Service whenever you purchase things online..

Good luck getting your money back because you legally agreed to the terms man.. This isn't a scam. This is called Online Shopping.

Honestly idk why i'm even replying to this.. Just don't hate the server for the TOS you agreed to..

I kept telling you over and over again that we are not obligated to offer any sort of refund if we state it clearly and include it in our terms of service. Which we do, as pointed out very neatly by the gentleman above me. But you kept spamming your copy paste and stubbornly not listening to a word I was saying.

There is a difference between offering a refund with a purchase of goods- If the company can't deliver said goods, or you received something different than what was advertised then you have it in your right to demand a refund. From either your bank or from the company you purchased from, because that is fraud. 
That being said, that is not what is going on here, as I explained to you previously you are in essence donating to support the upkeep of our servers. And in turn you are rewarded with an ingame rank, same way different charities gift rewards for donations- such as plastic bracelets for the 4Ocean association. It is not a purchase of goods in the same way that you would if you purchase from an ordinary online shop. That aside, looking back at my first example, your need for a refund does not stem for that you didn't get what was advertised- instead it's because you changed your mind about your donation. That, which is something every association, every company and every shop has the right to deny if it was previously stated clearly. 

This is what we offer, we do not offer a refund. That does however not prevent you from going through your bank and making a false statement that you did not received what you had purchased. But at that point you are committing fraud, as that is simply not true. 

This all being said, I hope you still had a good birthday even though you feel like one of your gifts were wasted.

Topic Closed

• Henk locked this topic
  • Founder

Hi, what you bought is a Rank, it is a virtual product that cannot be returned, also even if we would want to refund we can't because the payment type used is PaymentWall > FasterPay , the only way to try to reverse the payment is you try to chargeback using your FasterPay account if that is possible.

Archived