My island got deleted

I haven't been online for a few years and then i remembered this server and how fun it used to be. I logged in today to play again. When i logged in i had no stuff on me and i couldn't tp to my island. Then i tried to get my brother on because he was the one that created the island. The island members was me (MikkelDKGamer) and my brother (DATBoiFrede) My sister (mlp_pigen) and my sisters friend (iiSleepySloth) When i do /is i can see all the people that where on the island but if i try to tp it says i have no island. I still have the same amount of money but no island. I hope you can help me with it.

Just one extra thing. Some people online said i could create a island and play meanwhile i wait for this to get a reply. But if i try to make an island it says that i'm already a part of an island but if i do /is home it says i'm  not part of an island. Its on skyfactory 2.5

I teleported to the location of your original island, but there was no island at all anymore indeed, just air. Your other party members were still part of that island however. Since it was that long ago, I am certain we don't have a backup of your island anymore. I either could copy your current island over to your original island and add you there or we could leave it as it is. Sorry I can't do more for you. Feel free to leave a reply with which option you prefer.

Got a response from player in game, wishes to stay on his new island. T/C

Archived