banned by duplicate keys in ps

[3] Ban Category:

rules 2

[4] Ban Duration:

3 days

[5] Staff Member:

geri33

[6] ScreenShots:

[7] Your Reason: I want to request the removal of my account since it is true that I duplicate legendary keys, but I never use them or take advantage of them, apart I want to report constant abuse of the server staff since the staff member who banned me is not fully mature for take his position since at one point he laughed and said "Haha you'll see how I reset your account, I have contacts" without any reason I think that is abuse of power

it is true that I duplicate legendary keys, but I never use them or take advantage of them

[07:31:50] [Server thread/INFO]: [0;35;22m[System] [m[0;35;1m[0;33;22m[Sponsor] Nick: [0;30;22mItz[0;31;22mNicolas[m [0;35;1mopened a [21mLegendary[m [0;35;1mcrate[m

[07:31:55] [Server thread/INFO]: [0;35;22m[System] [m[0;35;1m[0;33;22m[Sponsor] Nick: [0;30;22mItz[0;31;22mNicolas[m [0;35;1mopened a [21mLegendary[m [0;35;1mcrate[m

and minutes later, still opening:  [07:34:43] [Server thread/INFO]: [0;35;22m[System] [m[0;35;1m[0;33;22m[Sponsor] Nick: [0;30;22mItz[0;31;22mNicolas[m [0;35;1mopened a [21mLegendary[m [0;35;1mcrate[m

You know very well that you didn't just open 3, but many more.

[07:30:22] [Server thread/INFO]: isaac_cabrales issued server command: /r we sabias que si entra algun mod puede ver el chat? de cuantas llaves has abierto?

[07:31:01] [Server thread/INFO]: llijzenga issued server command: /msg isaac_cabrales uhmm no esos valen caca pero si entra el henk o ness si

[07:35:02] [Server thread/INFO]: llijzenga issued server command: /msg isaac_cabrales geri

That's when I joined:

https://imgur.com/a/AXs6kmP

So after that we went to pure and you showed me the shulker box with the keys:

https://imgur.com/a/cyqbFAv

And lied to me as you do now, that you never took any advantage of them ? 

91a0c23d13b9a87464bf31a3f019b53d.png

I checked the balancetop yesterday too and you didn't have that amount of money.

The only person that you are trying to fool is you. And I'd ask you not to insult the staff team, because at least we do something good for the community and don't ruin the other players experience. 

• At what point do I profit from those who duplicate? I mean having them does not imply that I have earned my money with that since it is impossible? Likewise, I want to ask how they reviewed my info and that of the other players because you know that they take advantage of bugs and never report them because they are your friends. At no time did it prevent the players from doing anything so that they do not enjoy their stay on the server, and if they made money it was because I sold bow and swords to the players they can affirm that and apart you lie since you want to abuse your power wanting to do things that they do not It can

The player: FearThisGoD does what he wants on the server when the Moderators are present and the rules of the server never apply to him because he is a friend of the staff. If mine is to take advantage of a bug, I can't imagine having staff friends since they will ignore me and they won't even review it

PSDT:

so ask again to check the players as they did with me since I am more than sure that they abused more than me the server bug

Don't worry, we will investigate more and more people in the upcoming days in order to clear the server from dupers and dups. Also a friendly advice : don't look at what others do, take your responsibilities of your own actions.?

Unban denied. 

T/C

• geri33 locked this topic

Archived