lost items

ANTHONYs_LEGEND

I was playing on tekkit main on 4/4/2020 at 2am and i set up a quarry, i had everything ready to go and a piece of dirt where the quarry should go as a mock up because i left the quarry at base, after it was all set up i moved it over placed my landmarks and set it off to run while i did some base work. got some java exception thing and got kicked and i thought oh great i have to replace my landmarks i log in and the quarry and landmarks are gone along with the frame it had made, the 4 chests ( out of 6 ) i had gotten through making into copper had changed back into normal and all the charcoal i was running in the steam dynamos is gone. in total i lost 6 stacks of charcoal, a quarry, 4 wood to copper chest upgrades, and three landmarks, the landmarks im not too worried about, but i would like the other items back as im now broke, thank you for reviewing this

-ANTHONYs_LEGEND

Archived