[Complaint] (Unkown)

acerq

In-Game Nickname: Unkown

Time and date: 4/13 - 4/14 somewhere in between 10 at night and 2:30 in the morning. (EST)

Description of what happened: I have recently moved into my new base, which is so big i cant claim it fully. When I went to go move my ME system into a proper room and not out in the open everything was fine, I was doing great. Then after the server restarted I realized that someone had dug a perfect hole into one of my walls where my two ME drives where (I can barely find the rooms without checking several other first so the person more than likely had been inside the base sometime before), If at the least staff can't punish the person and get my drives back I would like to know who broke the blocks because I believe I was betrayed by one of my clanmates. Hopefully this had nothing to do with Moderator "Owfbas" teleporting random people in my base earlier in the day.

Screenshots or Proof: https://imgur.com/a/vkfrXlN

I was trying to help with an issue with the really bad tps and I heard that you had a rly big base so I wanted to check it out, when I saw that there's no way it was your base or anything around there I left. That's all. Why would you think a staff member has anything to do with griefing your base?

It was only duchess, no one else, and all she did was look for 1 minute together with me because i wanted her to look at something that I saw and wasn't sure if it could cause anything, and no you didn't have anything to do with that situation.

• owfbas locked this topic

Archived