Server's restarts

Dutchy5

Dear devs,
I played on few differents modded servers and one thing I noticed something & asked multiple people what they tought about it is the server restart message definitely too late. I'm making this suggestion to make the usuals auto-restarts messages up to 15 min before the restart because 30 sec is way not enough. Everything is said and I think it might not be a huge thing to modify in the plug-in that send those messages.

Regards,
Dutchy5.

Hello gerry_lmao,

First, thank for your answer.

Than, I play multiple modded server but I am actually talking about any modded server because I played on 4 different ones and all the restarts messages seems to be 30s before the restart so it may be the same plug-in on any of them.

Hey, yes you are right, if I remember correctly it works just the same in all servers. I dont think 15 minutes will be fine as many people might just forget it. Maybe start warning 5 minutes before the reload?

Hey xtomyserrax,

Thanks a lot for taking time to check suggestions over here and be so fast to give an answer.
In case I don't know if it's hard to change in the code I wish you good luck (I may not be that difficult).
I think that will delight peoples to have a longer timer, thank to you.

Have a nice day.