Premium

BOLKIBRUKE

"Fault of the problem found" I was interacting on the player on the inside of the server doing some tests and its problem is that we have already had some owners of the minecraft-premium server.. The problem is that there is a bug in the premium and non-premium accounts, since when you enter the non-premium you do not need to place the login. It literally has the reverse bug that I switched to my jaja, for my era I requested the "Login" in the premium ip.. I was fixed the problem dandomele a "Reset" to the acc already talked to the user and told him what would happen. I asked him to capture all his possessions in the modes he plays so he can then ask for his return! Player is ready for reset :D 

44 minutes ago, CriticLC_ said:

"Fault of the problem found" I was interacting on the player on the inside of the server doing some tests and its problem is that we have already had some owners of the minecraft-premium server.. The problem is that there is a bug in the premium and non-premium accounts, since when you enter the non-premium you do not need to place the login. It literally has the reverse bug that I switched to my jaja, for my era I requested the "Login" in the premium ip.. I was fixed the problem dandomele a "Reset" to the acc already talked to the user and told him what would happen. I asked him to capture all his possessions in the modes he plays so he can then ask for his return! Player is ready for reset :D 

What i have to do with the screenshots??

• Jimmel locked this topic