I can't enter into R.A.D

Problem: When i try to log onto roguelike adventures and dungeons it shows me this: https://imgur.com/a/BHiQcnP .

Please: If you guys don't know how to help me out then, if you can somehow can you transfer my data from account:augustasxx1 to _blockbreaker123? Sorry i cant prove that augustasxx1 is actually my account because i don't have screenshots of my name in chat, but trust me it is.

If you can fix it, it would be greatly appreciated.

Some staff might of seen me online if they remember than you for your time staff.

augustasxx1

9 minutes ago, xtomyserrax said:

Hey, you posted this on Network (this is for vanilla servers). Next time search for RAD in the modded section!

Do you have a VIP rank? You can ask for a password reset here: https://forum.craftersland.net/forum/222-password-reset/

Moved from Network to RAD.

No i don't have VIP and i have been playing RAD on offline mode but i got my real account a couple days ago for my birthday.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the late response.
When you're not using a minecraft premium account to play, you'll see the "Invalid Session" message on your first login attempt.
To log in if that happens, simply try joining the server repeatedly.