Unban TheDeviI

TheDeviI

[1] In-Game Username:

TheDeviI
[2] Details of Situation:

I was helping an individual with dragon hunting, i asked if i could copy his sword in order to speed up the process, after i middle clicked the item it left the tag on it. With this i have now been falsely accused of gifting items. i was then informed that "it had more enchants" which i couldnt have added due to i had only made a copy of his sword not added anything to it.

[3] Ban Category:

Gifting creative items.

[4] Ban Duration:

Week

[5] Staff Member:

CowGoesBananas

[6] ScreenShots:

I sadly dont have any ss of the "incident" as i thought it wouldn't deem such actions for merely helping a player in a quick efficient manner.

[7] Your Reason:

i merely wanted to help a member of the server, i copied his sword via middle click in a chest, i then took the copy, he took the original to where i was then falsely accused of gifting items.

Okay, let's start with the situation at hand. A creative tagged item was found in another player's inventory. The player also testified that he had less enchants on the sword before, which really isn't of essence for this situation in case you wanted to justify it that way. 

Unless you can show proof that the player had the item without the tag before, this might as well be another creative give-away, who knows.

Spoiler

2020-05-17_15_41_57.png.84721183d05bef687b7c7d3f19ac6e9f.png

Now, we might've let this go on an easier pass if that was it, but yet another creative item appeared out of the blue:

Spoiler

proofer2.png.5234bd8de29ad3f1c9af1169d673ed4f.png

Yet another one here:

Spoiler

proofer3.png.3b5d01bb95055bfae588a26133a784bf.png

You were warned before that being careless with creative mode will have consequences. Here we see them.

On a side note, if you helped the player with creative items and he got all the dragon loot afterward, the dragon loot has been creatively influenced as well, so I suggest straying away from any progressive interaction with other players while using creative items or gmc.

Hello,

I'm going to keep this short. 

In less than a month, you've found yourself having 5 offenses for gifting creative items, leaving them around for other players, or attempting to sell them. After five offenses, I think it is reasonable to say this is your last warning, any further attempts at secretly or openly giving creative influenced items to the player-base will result in removal of creative access.

Creative is simply a perk given, and we don't want creatively influenced items to be carelessly exchanged amongst the server, hence the rules. There is enough evidence for this ban as I see two separate instances of creative tagged items around the server and in the market. Thus your request is denied.

• Ness27 locked this topic

Archived