Ban evade

[4] Ban Duration:

13 days 

[5] Staff Member:

gerry_lmao

[6] ScreenShots:

i don’t have 

[7] Your Reason

i like the server, i’m sorry for not reading the rules ( who the f reads the rules if you’re just a normal player??????, and i think that’s not reason for punishment), will not happen again, and i’m starting to think that gerry_lmao is upset and have a thing for me, until a few days ago i didn’t know that ban evade is a crime on the server, and btw cut the bullshit whit the superiority, on the server are more staff then players, i think soon will be only staff whit their arrogance, and players banned for not reading the rules, think wisely before you make a decision (and i’m not talking about you gerry, is general)

Hey, this unban request is denied.

Not knowing the rules is not a reason to break them. In real life if you go to jail and escape from it, will you say to the judge that you didnt know escaping from jail was a crime?

Topic Closed.

Archived