[Refund Request]*1Jakes1*

1Jakes1

I am playing in the tekkit server
Your Name: 1Jakes1
Item Name + Amount: power Armour suit, power fist with resonant jetpack
Coordinatesmy base is at 3885, 1315, 58 and the point i fell through is at 1269, 191, 56 in the 77086 age
Description of Issue: i was in a mystcraft world and when i exited a library i push the fly key of my jetpack, and because of a lag spike the key did not activate so i feel through the world at 13:36 south african time. i still have my power armour chest plate with the stuff on it. i dont like using it because the resonant jetpack i had was far better flying that the chest plate jetpack. My suit had, night vision, energy shield on all, elite battery, kinetic generator, and a couple of other stuff that i cant remember what the suit all has. the power fist had pickaxe, elite battery, melee thing, cant remember what else. if possible can i please get a role back or something to get my suit and stuff back. as you know it is unbelievably expensive to make everything from scratch?
Screenshots (Optional): i only have a screenshot of the chestplate i have left with the stuff on it.

2020-05-19_15.07.04.png

2020-05-19_15.31.22.png

Archived