[Claim Rollback Request] LegendarySellout

Your Name: LegendarySellout
Base Coordinates: -3370, 64, -6631
Time/Timezone/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine): 1:00 am (UTC+8), 21st May 2020
Description of Issue: I have built an underground villager breeder and have breed around 20 villagers after many days of accumulation and effort. After I have logged out yesterday and re-logged back in on today, all my villagers have mysteriously disappeared. I have barricaded up my whole base (no exit and entry point) and claimed it as well. The base is well lit with 0 chance of mobs spawning. I am not sure what happened but I wish to seek help regarding my lost villagers. Thank you very much.
Screenshots (Optional): 

On 5/23/2020 at 3:08 AM, LegendarySellout said:

Is it also possible for the chests to not be touched for the rollback? 

Unfortunately no, your whole base will be set back to the previous state, however, I may just spawn in some villagers in the breeder to ease up this process, unless you had some specific ones you want returned. Please reply if this option suits you.

Archived