[Island Rollback Request] princessbinas

Your Name: princessbinas
Island Owner Name: princessbinas
Coordinates: About 5871, -9993, 65
Time/Timezone/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine): In between Yesterday at 10PM and This Morning at 12AM CST
Description of Issue: I was going to where my ME Drives are located to grab some silver amber when I saw that one of my ME Drives was gone along with the storage cells (along with the items in said cells) in it. The cells were not even full (they were giving green and yellow-orange lights, not red while inserted into the ME Drive). I have no idea how this had happened at all. All I know is that yesterday my Advanced Inscribers for AE2 had mysteriously popped out of place and sat on the ground as if someone had mined them. I am not sure what is going on with my island. Only the AE2 machines seem to be doing this.
Screenshots (Optional): 

https://imgur.com/a/sHcTGFC

Island rolled back to Friday 8PM, tell me if there's any issue. The ae2 blocks popping up are caused by your security terminal, if you are using it to access it wirelessly use this setup instead. Since sf4 has no channels you can replace that green cable with a regular me cable, what this does is that it simply leaves the security terminal in its own network so that it won't make the blocks in the main one pop off.

IMG_20170109_005930_361.png

I appreciate the rollback, but I had already poured a bunch of resources into not only replacing the lost ME but upgrading the whole ME storage system with a bunch of Black Hole Units and Controllers (four Black Hole Controllers and 28ish Black Hole Units) and much more after Friday at 8:00PM. So, this is really awkward. Can the rollback be undone or is a refund request needed to be made?

Also, it is not just the ME Inscriber popping. It is also my Advance Inscribers. And they were doing this prior to the Security Terminal.

I will definitely edit next time something like this happens. 

I will also give that setup a try when I get online later. Can you tell me a bit how the setup works? I haven't used the ME Wireless Access Point before and this is my first time using the ME Security Terminal.

The wireless access point allows you to use the wireless terminals to access your system (it defines its range) and you need the security terminal to link them. About the setup, it simply isolates those in their own network thanks to that quartz fiber (transfers energy but no data) and uses the storage bus to access the main network's storage.