Inventory rollback: sxranger

sxranger

2020-06-06_23_33_27.thumb.png.68dc2cf4774f43cfefd6f965aeebbdb1.pngYour Name: sxranger
Coordinates: x 5045  z 10353
Time/Timezone/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine): 9.00 pm Tuesday, June 9, 2020 (EDT)
Description of Issue:  Kept crashing because of thunder arrow spam lost my gear because i couldn't even move. I was not the one spaming the arrows was another person.
Screenshots (Optional):

Hello,

Unfortunately, we lost roughly a week of backups and I won't be able to perform this rollback. Sorry for the inconvenience, I would much rather have the backup to perform this, but it looks we will need to resort to a refund request if you can reply with a list of what you remember losing. 

I have also added $3,000 in game money to your account

Iced Dragon bone rapier / quality legendary, Adv mending v, supreme sharpness iv, upgraded potentials,  adv looting 3, unbreaking 3, curse of possession,  subject p.e iv, life steal iv, True strike, mortlitas v. swifter strikes 3, .

Masterful Purple Tide Guardian Helmet (#4620) enchants: advanced mending v, advanced thorns 3, advanced protection iv, unbreaking 3, curse of possession

Masterful Purple Tide Guardian Chest Plate (#4621) enchants: advanced mending v, advanced thorns 3, advanced protection iv, unbreaking 3, curse of possession

Masterful Purple Tide Guardian Leggings (#4622) enchants: advanced mending v, advanced thorns 3, advanced protection iv, unbreaking 3, curse of possession

Masterful Purple Tide Guardian Boots (#4623) enchants: advanced mending v, advanced thorns 3, advanced protection iv, unbreaking 3, curse of possession

Hearty Trinkets ankh / undying (#4225) 

Hearty obsidian skull undying  (#4212)

Hearty dragon eye undying (#5346) 

ankh shield  undying (#4226) 

Hearty Ring of regeneration  undying  (#4205)

Archived