Stuff Deleted

Grincheux1er

In the server Crafters Lands (with Infinity Evolved) I was clear of all my armor (Full Flux-Infused + Flux-Infused JetPlate) I were wearing my armor but when my nuclear reactor (IC2) was full, i change my armor for my hazmat armor and I place my Flux Infused armor in my chest, in the same time I organize my chest. After that, the vote party end and i won the keys. Just 10 seconds after, a restart server begin. When i come in the server, I finish my uranium and i were wanted to take my Flux Infused Armor but when I look in my chest, my armor isn't there and my chest were just like when I just start to play to day, in disorder and without my armor...
[11:06]
Can u help me pls

Hello Grincheux1er, 

1) If it is only the flux-infused armor you want back then the best option is to fill in this template:

You can continue playing while waiting for Items.

2) If you lost more stuff  in that chest, that you want back, then you can fill in this template:

The Town Rollback Request will take longer to process then the Refund request and you can not continue playing in your town untill the rollback was done.

Grtz TzadO

Archived