refund request

Gooey_god

Your Name: googoobot21
Item Name + Amount: full red scale dragon armor enchanted, fairy ring, 2 dragon horns with 1 stage 3 dragon and 1 stage 1 dragon, dragon flute, dragon command staff, enchanted fire dragon bow with infinity and flame, dragon eye, 2 regen rings, one vitamin bauble, stone of the sea, 7 arrows , 5 golden apples, skulker box, silver pickax, bread , 2 enchanted med kits and a diamond shield.
Coordinates: cant tell u since it was in raid world and it wont let me do/back because it says its too dangerous.
Description of Issue: so i was playing on the server and went to raid where i was fighting dragon. but when i started to get attacked by air beings i retreated but then all of a sudden i just died for no reason even tho i had full health. The server had also had been lagging a lot and had restarted about 5 times when i was playing.
Screenshots (Optional): none

ok so i rejoined did some killing and made a grave scroll and got some of my stuff back but some despawned so i still need :dragon scale red enchanted boots, stage 1 emerald dragon in horn, dragon flute, dragon command staff, 1 regen ring,med kit and diamond shield.