i lost my weapon

Funwitit

Hey so ive been playing on yalls server for a couple of weeks now and today while I was doing a dungeon my flamed dragonbone halberd fell onto the ground in a fight. I Had tried to grab it but before I could it just vanished. I cleared all the mobs and dug around the drop site and could not find it at all the enchants I had on it where combat veterancy 1 supreme sharpness 3 vampirism 2 education 3 and advanced mending. My name is Funwitit and im on the RLcraft server. I do not have any proof of me having or dropping it unfortunately but I would love to get a reply as soon as possible so I can get back into clearing dungeons. if a rollback was needed the time was around 3:20 pm on 6/26/2020 the server just restarted so I cant find the coordinates of where I was. 

Archived