(complaint ) lolveelol

lolveelol

Minecraft Username: (The one complaining about)
lolveelol
Time and Date:
2:00 am MST 
Description of what happened: (In chronological order)
Yesterday (7/6/2020) I began to notice some of my things were disappearing, so i revoked all access to my claim, Today I did a long dudgeon and when i returned home to my base i realized that 3 out of the 6 barrels i had out were gone on the first floor of my main base, then i noticed that the insides of the 3 OTHER BARRELS that had crap enchantments i was gonna feed to my book wyrms was gone, nothing remained inside of them when i returned, ALSO two shulkers worth of xp tomes disappeared from the shulkers.  I believe my stuff was either, 1 stolen by jaskeerat a player who lives next to me, or 2 an admin decided to misjudge me ( i do admit 3 barrelful's of enchant books looks suspicious) Doesn't explain the day before where i had had items disappearing all day..
Screenshots (Or anything else) of Proof: (Use www.imgur.com)
no proof because i did not think to screen shot anything i did today
List of eyewitnesses (suspects)

any one of my neighbors could've used an unknown exploit

Archived