[Refund Request] Lightnessxp

In-Game Name: Lightnessxp
Server (AC, PureSurvival, etc.): Dungeons dragons and space shuttles

Item name + Item ID (Item ID optional, but very helpful!): I don't know how to display the item id, if you tell me how, I can of course look them up and add them.

Tier 3
Certus Quartz Seeds
Eletrotine Seeds
Glowstone Seeds
Graphite Seeds
Nether Quartz Seeds
Obsidian Seeds
Silicon Seeds
Silver Seeds
Tin Seeds

Tier 4
Aluminium Seeds
Blaze Seeds
Boron Seeds
Gold Seeds
Fluix Seeds
Peridot Seeds

Tier 5
Diamond Seeds
Emerald Seeds
Manyullyn Seeds
Starmetal Seeds
Titanium Seeds
Chrome Seeds
Platinum Seeds
Dark Gem Seeds

Tier 6
Terrasteel Seeds (I still have 1, but I had 2)

Time & Date (Time and Date when you lost the item/s): End of 2019
Description of Issue (how you lost the items):

I've played a lot last year on this server (from september-december 2019) and enjoyed it very much. I have a farm of magical crops, that worked well up until one day, when I logged in again (I think it was in december) and almost all of my magical seeds where gone, which took a lot of effort to craft in this pack. I still have a few (like the draconic), but all others simply vanished. For some I had a backup in a chest (I did not list those), but the majority is gone. My storage drawers proof that I did indeed had at least one (at some 2-4) of the listed seeds (I've linked 2 images in evidence). I've only listed the ones above tier 3, because the other ones are easy to recraft. When I noticed them vanished I was disheartened and stopped playing for half a year, however, I miss this pack and the server and wish to continue playing it now, and I would greatly appreciate it if you would refund the higher tier items if that is possible. If it is too much effort for you to refund them or too much time has passed, I of course understand. Thank you in advance anyway!

Evidence (an old screenshot/video that shows you had the items;Optional):

https://ibb.co/tMjLp9F
https://ibb.co/HKsf7qQ

Thanks for moving it! I also just noticed that my chunk loading ward (extra utilities 2) is also missing since approximately three-four hours ago. It was there before, I think it got removed due to a server restart.

evidence that I had it: https://ibb.co/zRzpfB3

Nevermind the chunk loading ward, I just bought a new one at the spawn, it wasn't that expensive. 

Edited by Lightnessxp
I replaced the missing chunk loading ward myself