Banned for clan's name

I got banned when i was logged off because of my clan's name. My friend was connected, an helper told him to leave or rename the clan ( i was going to disband the clan when i get connected ), he didn't know how to leave the clan so he asked help then Keldon Slayer answered him, then he leaved, but we got banned. It was not intentional, we named our clan just for kidding like other funny clan names, and you can check all the chat we never used this nametag for anything, we thought people will understand because a lot of minecraft servers use color pallettes for admin tag. We never forced people to do something for us with this nametag. We even helped many times players, explaining how to solve their problems with their advancements.

You can see on these logs that my friend leaved the clan:
[12:20:27] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] <ADMIN> petitcoton_08: how do i leave my clan?

[12:20:53] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] petitcoton_08: ok ty

Being unaware of what the rules are, or "unintentionally" create a clan with a tag that would decieve the players into thinking that you are a staff member doesn't make it less of a rule break.

By joining our server you agree to follow the rules, wether you decide to read them or not, as such the punishment will stay.

T/C