Random stuff disappearing from Chests

Bestburgerna

It's happened several times now. The first i was told the chest was in the same chunk as the smelter so I moved it.

Last night just randomly lost 16 stacks of sand and 12 stacks of clay balls that me and my friend spent 30-40 minutes gathering.

Is this a normal occurrence on this server? I'm not sure we could keep playing if random stuff (progress) will just keep disappearing.

• 1 month later...

Depending on biome you in, there can be a problem with certain chunk you store your items. The symptomse is... When you place something in chest, and then leave chunk, it can randomly NOT save the chunk correctly, undoing previous progress. Usually this happens with Biomes'o'plenty chunks. If you want to make sure you save your items, don't leave chunk atleast 1 minute after making changes, or use any form of chunkloading.

• 1 month later...
  • Ramma locked this topic

Archived