NOD_Soldier Report

ArtyArazor

In-Game Nickname: NOD_Soldier
Your username (Optional):ArtyArazor
Time and Date: 12:00 am (GMT-3) 12/9/20

Description of what happened: (In chronological order)

NOD_Soldier used a slur towards another member, (Wynterstorm) in casual conversation, totally unprovoked.

Screenshots or Proof: (Use www.imgur.com)

sYdcqSq.jpg

List of eyewitnesses: (They should also make a post below)

Jozy19, mickeyrocky1300, Wynterstorm.

Also confirming this occurred, there were a few other odd and nasty comments made for reactions. 

I do not have a screenshot of it but a conversation about money (in game) was going on and then I commented how the stock market for sand would crash. He responded by saying Arty would keep the stock market afloat by giving blowjobs. Arty had already asked NOD to stop making comments similar to these. There were other things he said too before he logged off.

Hello @ArtyArazor, I apologise for the delay.

We have viewed the content you, and a few others, have provided and have decided that this is very unacceptable.

Due to the excessive extent of the harassment, we have decided to ban the player for 5 days, rather than the regular warning that Rule 15 dictates.

Please contact us if this harassment continues after the punishment has been served.