[Unban] [IgorPotatoes]

IgorPotatoes

[1] In-Game Username:

IgorPotatoes

[2] Details of Situation:

I was peacefully playing on omnifactory, but then the admin teleported and said to change my skin or I will get banned.
I have a christmass hitler skin, and asked if there is anything about skins in the rules, for that he replied "did you even read the rules?"
I looked again, didn't find anything about skins nor the hitler/swastika, but he still kept asking to change the skin. I refused, in the end he banned me for rule #13 for 16 days
(but also said I won't be unbanned until I change my skin), and even said that he could ban me permanently if he could. Considering that rule #13 says that 1st offence equals 1 hour of mute, I would consider that as a abuse of authority.
I very much beleive that nor swastika nor hitler is racism. I have also been playing with this skin for more than 2 years without any problems, and even in several months of playing on yours "Dungeons, Dragons and Space Shuttles" server no one ever said aniything.
After ban, I asked him (through a friend I've been playing with) how is hitler skin considered rasism, for that he just kept talking about "common sense" without any facts or explanation.

[3] Ban Category:

[13] No Racist Slurs/Text/content

[4] Ban Duration:

16 days

[5] Staff Member:

Kiyanox

[6] ScreenShots:

https://prnt.sc/uq3u0k

[7] Your Reason:

Inappropriate Skin

Rules asides, are you seriously saying that the svastika you have on your skin and the skin itself representing Hitler don't represent racism or nothing harmful ? For real ?
Let me give you a quick insight :

This is the svastika on a Buddha. 
In Buddhism the svastika symbolize the auspicious footprints of the Buddha.
zhWqTD3.jpg

This is Hitler's svastika. It's absolutely not the same and it's turned differently.

EGHtRL6.png

Another quick insight of what this represent :

- 3 million jewish people killed in death camps

- 200 000 disabled killed

- 3 million soldiers killed in prisonners camps
- Total more than 15 million people died

Accept your ban and change your skin.

War is NOT a joke.

22 minutes ago, BloodSkals said:

Rules asides, are you seriously saying that the svatiska you have on your skin and the skin itself representing Hitler don't represent racism or nothing harmful ? For real ?
Let me give you a quick insight :

This is the svatiska on a Buddha. 
In Buddhism the svatiska symbolize the auspicious footprints of the Buddha.
zhWqTD3.jpg

This is Hitler's svatiska. It's absolutely not the same and it's turned differently.

EGHtRL6.png

Another quick insight of what this represent :

- 3 million jewish people killed in death camps

- 200 000 disabled killed

- 3 million soldiers killed in prisonners camps
- Total more than 15 million people died

Accept your ban and change your skin.

War is NOT a joke.

1 hour ago, i3ym said:

...and you just posted two swastikas. Does that mean you should be banned? Does that swastika images means you saying that war is a joke? Hello??

There is a difference between using a svastika into an explanation and purposely showing off a svastika and a Hitler skin bragging about it being harmless, I don't think you get it either.

9 hours ago, BloodSkals said:

There is a difference between using a svastika into an explanation and purposely showing off a svastika and a Hitler skin bragging about it being harmless, I don't think you get it either.

> you don't unserstand this is different!!11! am a good guy here and fighting againts racism and war11!1!!and you are bad because 4x4 pixels kid block game image

Your skin definitely is racist and offensive. I don't see why you would even want to portray yourself in such a way. Since you seem to have read the rules and found a loophole, I think this is appropriate.

Ban reason changed: "Rule 20 - Racist Skin, let us know when you changed your skin to something more appropriate".

Archived