[Unban] [IgorPotatoes]

IgorPotatoes

[1] In-Game Username:

IgorPotatoes

[2] Details of Situation:

I was peacefully playing on omnifactory, but then the admin teleported and said to change my skin or I will get banned. I have a christmass hitler skin, and asked if there is anything about skins in the rules, for that he replied "did you even read the rules?" I looked again, didn't find anything about skins nor the hitler/swastika, but he still kept asking to change the skin. I refused, in the end he banned me for rule #13. I very much beleive that nor swastika nor hitler is racism. I have also been playing with this skin for more than 2 years without any problems, and even in several months of playing on yours "Dungeons, Dragons and Space Shuttles" server no one ever said aniything. After ban, I asked him (through a friend I've been playing with) how is hitler skin considered rasism, for that he just kept talking about "common sense" without any facts or explanation

[3] Ban Category:

[13] No Racist Slurs/Text/content

[4] Ban Duration:

16 days

[5] Staff Member:

Kiyanox

[6] ScreenShots:

https://prnt.sc/uq3u0k

[7] Your Reason:

Inappropriate Skin

Archived