Player Report: VoyagerZ and IJustRecktedYou

riverash

Network Server (AC, Pure, CTW, etc.) : Pure Vanilla

In-Game Nickname : riverash

Nickname of the one you are complaining about : VoyagerZ and IJustRecktedYou

Description of the situation : My friend and I were doing things in our base just minding our business when suddenly we both get killed by an unknown enemy. When I used my /back I saw a floating elytra indicating an invisible player was present. I asked them to please leave and they didn't. I hit them to get their attention and said once again "please leave." Then another player showed up and also started killing us. Then VoyagerZ started calling my friend "baby" and practically sexually harassing her, and claiming that she was their girlfriend. We kept asking them to stop and to leave before they both took their end-game pickaxes and started digging the both of us down and kept killing us. This is when we gave up trying to get them to stop and leave, because we realized it was pointless and that they were just going to keep going at us for no reason at all. IJustRecktedYou wasn't really saying anything so I'm going to assume they were in a call with each other somewhere. 

Screenshots/Video Proof (Required) :  https://youtu.be/czMB5l7zuIw

In the video I'm in a discord call and you can hear everyone except myself. I'm not sure why that happened. But you can hear my friend starting to freak out and get upset that this is happening to us and I was expressing the same emotions. 

Players that can confirm your situation (If applicable) : my friend nymphbabi

Archived