[Complaint] Moderator Abuse & Griefing

_xXx_Reaper_xXx_

In-Game Nickname: 

--> iim_wolf

Time and date:

12/12/20 - 18h30

Description of what happened: (In chronological order)

The moderator "iim_wolf" abused of his admin rights to grief my base because I had traps inside my protected area to catch players who come inside.
It's a pvp server & traps are not against rules.
Yes my traps are efficient and players who try to come inside loose their stuff.
That's the goal of a pvp server or you go on a PVE server if you don't want have this kind of risk...

--> That give a bit of action as everybody can TP
--> And on a FTB server, loosing some stuff is not a big issue, as it's easy to get ressources.

So I hope you will prevent this kind of admin rights abuse on a player protected area.
And again, all rules were respected, I built traps on my protected area, in my base. No glitch, no dupe, no exploit...

Thank you.

Better, now, I just saw that this Moderator has stolen stuff in my chest !
He has stolen the Advanced Dislocator I took from the player who was using it to TP inside my base to abuse of my spawners.

So, we have moderator who help his friend breaking rules to get back stuff he used in a prohibited way ! This server is becoming strange...

Hi Reaper,

Now I will explain to you why I punished you for creating a trap inside your base.

We assume that it does NOT matter if a construction is carried out in a claimed area or not.

I start by saying that this is a PvP server where anyone can kill anyone as long as they are in wilderness to be killed which cannot be done through a trap. It does NOT matter if it is in your base, if a player ends up in it he has no possibility of going out due to denied building permissions and the only way is to leave with the commands.

The server has specific rules regarding this where everyone has to respect them.

The first rule you broke is rule number 5. vApd2Bs.png
This explains how PvP can be done. Leaving aside the title of the rule, you must also carefully read the less marked parts.
zc81yO7.png
The gray part clearly states that no action can be forced against any player without their consent (PvP Scamming) and by reading at the end you can see that it is reported that in any way this rule is not respected you will be punished.

Let's move on to another rule you broke. Number 15.
dDu5Wl6.png
As you can see it explicitly says that it is forbidden to annoy staffers and players (in the foreground), such as trap people in your base, let's say that it is not a good experience to try and suffer.

However in my opinion your excuse made no sense: "If other guys come inside my base on inside my protected area that's them problem".
I6rAJN2.png
In part you are right, that your base is only yours and no one should enter without your consent but the structure you built had no access even if someone entered your claimed area. The only way of entry was to be teleported into it via a Dislocator you created, found in the chests during the investigation for the problem reported by some people.

Finally we come to the last point, reporting me for violating your claim. Staff have access to all the bases of any person in case they need to investigate anything reported or suspected. We do not abuse the permissions given to us to break structures in the bases unless they are harmful structures like the one you built yourself.

Plus I didn't steal from your chest, I took back what belonged to another person. You got the Advanced Dislocator not legitimately from the fact that you used your trap. The fact remains that even if he abused your spawners (thing i will investigate on) the Dislocator is not yours.
I don't care if he's my friend and he doesn't have to interest you either. When a staffer does their job they must be as impartial as I have been.

I hope I was clear explaining why I broke your structure and why I bypassed your base claim. Have a nice day.

List of rules of our server (Revelation server):

Hello Iim_wolf,

I'm sorry, but I don't agree and I feel this situation like an abuse because if you have done investigation, you'll see that your friend "Eckt" had used glitch to come inside my base, because :

• I didn't break the rules 5.
    --> I didn't PVP with creative, God, fly or OP Spawned items
    Tell me what I used as stuff that is linked with this rule ?
    If we have to ask for PVP, it's not a PVP server...

But anyway, here it was a trap for people who comes inside my base without being invited.
    So yes, they will loose stuff because they have nothing to do there.

• Why I use Traps ?
    Because yes there are players who use glitch to come inside base, even if it's a protected area (as I just show to 3xJ) and it's like this that your friend "Eckt" came inside my base with the door glitch.
    --> Just check the coordinates saved in his dislocator, there is no way he could go there from my dislocator or from my trap.
    And the label "INSIDE REAPER BASE", tell long about this fact...

• " forbidden to annoy staffers and players (in the foreground), such as trap people in your base, let's say that it is not a good experience to try and suffer. "
    About this point I annoyed nobody !
    The only player who had found one of my (simple) dislocator, is the player "ILoveKitKat", and so he has been trapped.
    But as he didn't wanted to do that and as it was an error, he has been refund with all his stuff (you can ask him).
    After what the player "Eckt" wanted to go deep in my base and see how was my trap but the player "ILoveKITKAT" replied to him that he didn't have the dislocator because it has been destroyed (--> You can check that in the logs of the server as he replied in the global chat ingame).

So, Eckt used the door glitch to come deep in my base and it's him who crafted an "Advanced Dislocator" to save Coordinates as shown in my printscreen I posted.
    As you said, my (simple dislocator with limited use) was linked to one & only one place --> The Entry I'm building with the trap for unwanted people who use glitch and it's impossible that "Eckt" went to the coordinates he saved (in his own dislocator) if he had really been abuse by one of my dislocator...

• If you had come to talk with me before griefing my base and give back stuff to a player who breaks the rules, I won't post a ticket for moderator abuse.
    And by talking with me as I did with 3xJ, you would have seen that the player "Eckt" is the one who has broken the rules and after what he went to complain to you to get his stuff back... And you did before investigating about the truth

• So yes, I'm sorry but that let me a feeling of injustice when a player breaks the rules, loose his stuff in a place where he doesn't have to be and is helped by a moderator to get it back with lies.
    It's why for me, this situation was abusive.

And if you check the chat logs and ask to "ILoveKITKAT", he will confirm :
- He found a dislocator I lost in the "End Dim"
- He has been trapped by error
- He has been refund directly with all stuff
- Eckt ask him to give him the dislocator but it has been destroyed before he could get it

And so, if I didn't refund Eckt, it's simply because he didn't respect the rules and was in my base in a prohibited way to try griefing or playing with my spawners by switching on all of them in same time.

Thank you.

17 minutes ago, _xXx_Reaper_xXx_ said:

I didn't break the rules 5.

You broke rule 5 with PvP Scamming. Trapping isn't pvp, it's just a way to steal the entire players inventory that's the reason they aren't allowed.

18 minutes ago, _xXx_Reaper_xXx_ said:

If we have to ask for PVP, it's not a PVP server...

That's my bad. I changed it right after I realized what i wrote since my english is trash. You can do pvp as long as you aren't in a claim, that means you can do pvp in wilderness so people can have a chance to win due to pvp in a claimed base doesn't allow to do pvp due not enough permissions.

20 minutes ago, _xXx_Reaper_xXx_ said:

" forbidden to annoy staffers and players (in the foreground), such as trap people in your base, let's say that it is not a good experience to try and suffer. "

Forbidden to annoy staffers and players considered as a way to get feel guys uncomfortable when trapped somewhere in a base and stealing their items.

23 minutes ago, _xXx_Reaper_xXx_ said:

So, Eckt used the door glitch to come deep in my base

Unless you have proof you can't prove that.

2 minutes ago, iim_wolf said:

Unless you have proof you can't prove that.

I have proof, it's the "Advanced Dislocator" you have taken in my chest that I kept as proof until an admin will investigate on my last post.
It's simple, only check coords and tell me how he could be there without glitch ? impossible...

Ask to "ILoveKitKat" if he gave a dislocator to Eckt, and even if he had done that, it would be impossible for him to go where he was, but your griefed this entry and now we can't show anything.

The only way is by using a glitch.
It's what I have showed to 3xJ.

My dislocator was : X:2657 Y:5 Z:3750
--> It's the blocked room I was building with a RFTOOL Screen to open a gate and the trap for unwanted people.
His dislocator was : X:2601 Y:55 Z:3703

--> you see the difference ? QED (quod erat demonstrandum)

And again, check the logs, all is proven...
It's like you cover him by griefing my base and take the stuff back...

Why doing this ?

And again, I didn't trapped him, he went there by using door glitch... and yes there was a trap for cheaters.

Thank you.

33 minutes ago, _xXx_Reaper_xXx_ said:

I have proof, it's the "Advanced Dislocator"

An item can't be considered as proof. We need video or screenshot he bypassed the doors using a glitch.

The only way is by using a glitch.

As i said i need proof. You can't just blame someone for being entered into your house. You can use The Ender (Enderio sword) or Teleportation wand to access thru the walls, every walls. 

And again, check the logs, all is proven...

What should prove the logs? Just someone chatting about this trap and complain about items stolen?

t's like you cover him by griefing my base and take the stuff back...

He haven't broken blocks or something like that. That's can't be considered as griefing

Sorry again, but I don't agree ?
And accessing in a protected area by using Teleportation wand or EnderIO Sword is like breaking your rules.
--> You easily get the rules trying to apply it on what I crafted inside my base, in my protected area and telling I'm scamming pvp.
But that's not the case because for that (PVP Scamming) I would have to TPA someone there or lie to someone to come there, and that's not the case.
And you refuse to consider evidances that he violated rules :

• [2] No Bug Abuse/Exploiting Bugs:
    Includes but is not limited to bypassing any punishment, duping, or glitching.
    -->  he did to go to coordinates where he was with door glitch (only way to go where he was and where he has been trapped)
    --> And he has been spotted when I connected and he was in this protected room.

• [8] No Griefing Any Protected Territory:
    Includes everything that changes the environment of claimed land. Includes any block, item, action, liquid, that can bypass protection. Includes Griefing of own Town if other members did not agree and worked hard. Griefing spawn is a permanent ban.
    --> He did by activating all my spawners by bypass protection
    --> That saturated my mob's drop process and a lot of drops were on ground.
    --> I saw him there when I connected and spotted him.

And finally, if you had come talk with me before griefing my base and get stuff in my chest, that would have been better.
--> especially that I am very often connected

Maybe an admin should investigate and get the good decision.

Thank you.

Hi Reaper,

as i already said the things you are writing aren't enough to prove eckt breaking rules. You are writing the same things over and over.
We need concrete proof as videos or screenshots.

16 hours ago, _xXx_Reaper_xXx_ said:

he did to go to coordinates where he was with door glitch

We need proof. 

16 hours ago, _xXx_Reaper_xXx_ said:

--> He did by activating all my spawners by bypass protection
--> That saturated my mob's drop process and a lot of drops were on ground.
--> I saw him there when I connected and spotted him.

We need proof for that too.

When moderators begin to cover their friends, it's the end of a server...

I sent printscreen of his Dislocator, I sent the printscreen when Eckt said he was coming inside my base since 2 days everytime when I'm offline...
You have coords that you can't guess...
And you still cover him...

Ok so rules are not applied when your friends are concerned, good to know & nice job !

Ok.

And now you are still going cover him ?
He just came again inside my base with the dislocator you gave him back to copy some of my installation !
The same dislocator you took from my chest when your friend was complaining...
The same he used when he went inside my base to get coords by using the doors glitch...

Proof ? --> Printscreen here : https://ibb.co/mDvyyBc
And he clearly said he was there to see what I used for installation and copy it, printscreen again : https://ibb.co/TWprHBw
--> You can see in the printscreen where he is inside my base... 

You was telling about "player harrassement", how do you call that ?
Ofcourse when a moderator is your friend and protect you...

Please, I would like that a real admin get this situation in charge.
Thank you for your help and understanding.

Eckt.JPG

Eckt2.JPG

• Manager

Hi Reaper.

This complaint was made about the playertrap in your base and the actions taken by staff to remove the structure.

As Wolf has already stated, your player trap does violate rule 5. As this player trap was an inappropriate structure, it was removed from your claim.

The other issue you are referring to is a separate issue which will be discussed in its own thread.

We have evidence of player trapping so this punishment will not be removed.

Complaint closed

• 3XJ locked this topic

Archived