[Refund Request] Minecraftguy_9

MinecraftGuy_9

Name: Minecraftguy_9 
Item name: Flamed Dragonbone Halberd + #5131 + 1
Base Cords x: 3852, z: 4342
My item has been tagged by someone who has recently bought premium+ rank and i think he looked at my inventory or touched my items before cause i got this halberd from him when i killed him so I think its because of one of those 2 reasons and i want it untagged.A_stolen_weapon_lol.PNG

The picture above is one I took a few days ago when i was looking at minecraftguys inventory. It is currently tagged by a guy named makoimkr along with a few more of his items. He says that he never gave mako back his halberd so he must have tagged it on accident while being in creative and looking into his inventory.The screenshot above is also a smaller clip from a bigger screenshot the bigger screenshot was put up a day or two ago on the rlcraft discord and i can provide it thru discord if needed as it is i think to big to post here.

Archived