[Stolen pets and items from grief protected land] - (DragonOfZen)

Vorked

In-Game Nickname: DragonOfZen
Your username: Vorked
Time and Date: 

Description of what happened: He kept spamming TP requests as I was trying to TP a friend to me, getting him teleported to me, instead. He then set a teleport on my grief protected land, which he would TP to in order to harass us. 

Screenshots or Proof: Read below

List of eyewitnesses: ImperialKirk

Instead of screenshots, I have the log files.

[05:27:53] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ImperialKirk: how to cure vampirism
[05:28:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Angel> DragonOfZen: nice parrot
[05:28:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Angel> DragonOfZen: tasty
[05:28:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Angel> DragonOfZen: yum
[05:28:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Angel> DragonOfZen: ur parrot taste good
[05:28:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Angel> DragonOfZen: sorry
[05:28:53] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ImperialKirk: wtf
[05:29:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Vorked: I've had that parrot since the first day on the srever, thanks asshole.

He then put it back, but later took it again before leaving. He was using no-clip to move around the base and take items I was building with. He had several items that bypassed grief protection in one way or another.

After taking various building material I was using, he said 

[05:44:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Angel> DragonOfZen: cool parrot u got there vorked XD :)

and then he left. Taking items, bypassing grief protection, and taking my pets. He still has it.

During all of this, he was either ignored, or told to leave by multiple people, where he would just respond like

[05:42:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Angel> DragonOfZen: why yall both rude
[05:42:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Angel> DragonOfZen: XD

and then continue taking items as we built. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Vorked, first of all sorry for the delay.

I've spoken to your eyewitness ImperialKirk and he said that it isn't such a major issue (mostly because it's almost been 9 days since you wrote this complaint).

Second of all, I can't seem to find the parrot at DragonOfZen's home. If you want me to, I'll spawn in a new one for you.

As for the punishments, someone accepted a TPA request, so I can't clarify that as griefing yet. But what I can do is punish him for harassing.

Thanks on the report.

Topic closed

Archived