i need some help i dont know what im doing

i need some help i tried to launch sky factory 3 but i got this when it failed 

Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM warning: ignoring option MaxPermSize=256M; support was removed in 8.0
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
    at java.util.Arrays.copyOf(Unknown Source)
    at sun.misc.IOUtils.readFully(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.jar.JarFile.getBytes(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.jar.JarFile.initializeVerifier(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.jar.JarFile.getInputStream(Unknown Source)
    at sun.net.www.protocol.jar.JarURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.URL.openStream(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.logging.log4j.core.config.ConfigurationFactory.getInputFromResource(ConfigurationFactory.java:306)
    at org.apache.logging.log4j.core.config.ConfigurationFactory$Factory.getConfiguration(ConfigurationFactory.java:444)
    at org.apache.logging.log4j.core.config.ConfigurationFactory$Factory.getConfiguration(ConfigurationFactory.java:420)
    at org.apache.logging.log4j.core.LoggerContext.reconfigure(LoggerContext.java:377)
    at org.apache.logging.log4j.core.LoggerContext.start(LoggerContext.java:149)
    at org.apache.logging.log4j.core.impl.Log4jContextFactory.getContext(Log4jContextFactory.java:85)
    at org.apache.logging.log4j.core.impl.Log4jContextFactory.getContext(Log4jContextFactory.java:34)
    at org.apache.logging.log4j.LogManager.getLogger(LogManager.java:387)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LogWrapper.configureLogging(LogWrapper.java:14)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LogWrapper.log(LogWrapper.java:28)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:94)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

That is wrong section of forum you writing in.

But it seems like you don't have enough RAM on your PC
Or maybe you mess some options on Launcher, try reverting all settings to default state. (I don't know what launcher you using)

16 hours ago, Timur said:

That is wrong section of forum you writing in.

But it seems like you don't have enough RAM on your PC
Or maybe you mess some options on Launcher, try reverting all settings to default state. (I don't know what launcher you using)

Im using the craftersland launcher but i have been able to use it in the past also i dont see a reset or revert back to default button for the settings

Archived