Suggestion relating chance cubes

hello.

seeing how much damage the chance cubes have done to the end / over world is there a possibility that we could get a /warp to a set dim or area to use them that resets weekly. from the current damage to the end i feel like this would be a better solution so we can keep the end somewhat useable.

hope this makes scenes if not please take a look at the end 

I will agree with you on that since I played on rad where we had the same problem with people destroying the world and back then it was 70% water

So if we could at least set a rule so we use the chance cubes to the islands or to other dimensions?

This is more of a general solution for the servers that use Chance cubes

18 hours ago, Konstadoulis said:

I will agree with you on that since I played on rad where we had the same problem with people destroying the world and back then it was 70% water

So if we could at least set a rule so we use the to the islands or to other dimensions?

This is more of a general solution for the servers that use Chance cubes

it is a little insane the end is destroyed with in the first few days of the reset, same with nether but its more above bedrock that around the main area.