[Claim Rollback Request] MrBombastik

MrBombastik

[Claim Rollback Request] MrBombastik

Your Name: MrBombastik
Coordinates: 12555 -3342
Time/Timezone/Date: 10-11 AM (a little bit earlier or later I think would also be fine... but 13:30 PM at the most)/ EET / 11-03-2021 or 03-11-2021.
Description of Issue: My game just crashed all of the sudden and when I'm trying to go back to my island the server kicks me (lost connection to the server or other similar errors). I think it might be an island related problem, as I have bought the unstuck thingy from the store and I can play fine in spawn. It only crashes back when I'm trying to teleport to my island. This also happens to my brother MrFantastik. Thanks for your patience and I hope this issue can be resolved as soon as possible. PS.: Sorry again... Could an admin please give me an update on the situation, as both me and my brother would love to be able to play again on this great server... Tks again :).

On 3/11/2021 at 3:29 PM, MrBombastik said:

Thanks a lot for your work and sorry for all the trouble... About the items that I'm missing, I will make a list: 1.) 182 manganesse singularities 2.) 182 knightmetal singularities. 3.) 182 steeleaf singularities. 4.) 182 meteoric iron singularities. 5.) 96 neutral steel of 10th degree. 6.) 96 flame barriers. 7.) 256 erebus bamboo. 8.) 256 amber stars. 9.) 96 ethereal slates. 10.) 64 fiery singularities. 11.) 128 naga scales. There are also other items missing but I can make them pretty easily. Thanks a lot!

Archived