Item Refund

ReegoButGood

Your Name: ReegoButGood
Item Name + ID + Amount: Iced dragon bone rapier(#5146) (and enchants in the order shown in the picture)
Base Coordinates: -1515,67,2817
Description of Issue: I was fighting in a tower and a mob with sticky took my sword. My sword then despawned. I had curse of possession on my sword. this means that the item cannot leave my inventory unless I put in a chest or die. Sticky  mobs can take it but it will return to your inventory, but, because of how the server is working it got lag cleared before returning to my inventory. I'm filing this request for because it was a very good rapier. I have a screenshot of it (this happened earlier either this week or 2 weeks ago. I have a replica one in my inventory right now. this is the one my friend Shulker5 made as a temporary replacement if I lose my main one)unknown.png

Did Shulker5 made you a new weapon when you lost your own to a sticky mob or did you have two of them at the same time?

Refunding you the same endgame sword would be just too OP (even I didn't have those privileges back in the day when I wasn't staffing).

I'd be glad to refund you if you decide to give that sword back to Shulker5.

I had lost my sword, I had shulker5 make me a new one. I got my first sword refunded, the a couple days later (yesterday) I lost one again and I am currently using the backup. Does that answer your questions? (I had paid shulker5 to produce my 2nd back up sword as well)

Archived