*[Refund Request]*Sterrent killed me by accident and my stuff despawned

quackthel

1271881126_RLCraft23_03_20219_44_17PM.thumb.png.3cc07f3d72683d516f0ed489247b8c07.png

golem chestplate

Strengthened Vitality V,  Advanced Protection IV, Advanced Mending, advanced Thorns III, Unbreaking III, curse of possession

golem helmet 

Advanced Protection IV, Advanced mending, unbreaking III, advanced thorns III, curse of possession

golem leggings

Advanced Protection IV, advanced mending, unbreaking III, advanced thorns III, curse of possession

golem boots

Advanced Protection IV, advanced mending, unbreaking III, advanced thorns III, curse of possession

halberd dragon fire

supreme sharpness V, lifesteal IV, advanced mending, unbreaking III, curse of possession

ring of regeneration

and a stone of the sea, all of the armour was masterful too 

i have photos of my stuff but they're too big where do i post them?

my lucks not the best even the stuff that had curse of possession is gone

RLCraft 23_03_2021 5_54_14 PM.png

20 hours ago, quackthel said:

1271881126_RLCraft23_03_20219_44_17PM.thumb.png.3cc07f3d72683d516f0ed489247b8c07.png

golem chestplate

Strengthened Vitality V,  Advanced Protection IV, Advanced Mending, advanced Thorns III, Unbreaking III, curse of possession

golem helmet 

Advanced Protection IV, Advanced mending, unbreaking III, advanced thorns III, curse of possession

golem leggings

Advanced Protection IV, advanced mending, unbreaking III, advanced thorns III, curse of possession

golem boots

Advanced Protection IV, advanced mending, unbreaking III, advanced thorns III, curse of possession

halberd dragon fire

supreme sharpness V, lifesteal IV, advanced mending, unbreaking III, curse of possession

ring of regeneration

and a stone of the sea, all of the armour was masterful too 

i have photos of my stuff but they're too big where do i post them?

my lucks not the best even the stuff that had curse of possession is gone

9 hours ago, quackthel said:

Thanks do you know how long it will take?.

RLCraft 23_03_2021 5_54_14 PM.png

Archived