[Data Transfer] 6lxx

6lxx

Old username: Qeaox

New username: 6lxx

Reason for transfer: I changed my username from Qeaox to 6lxx a while ago and lost all my stuff. Can you please transfer everything I've had from my old account. I had lots of balance, full diamond with full enchants, tomahawk, along with other things that i forgot to mention. I hope you can recover my belongings since I played on this server for many time and worked hard.

Thanks for reading. Have a nice day

Seeing as you were already using a premium Minecraft account, changing your username didn't alter your UUID and therefore there shouldn't have been a change in your inventory, especially considering your VIP rank wasn't affected. 

Anyway, I can't seem to access your previous inventory as it's basically been replaced with the new one since it's the same account. 

You can try using a cracked launcher to login with your old username and see if the stuff is still there. If that works, you can then transfer it manually. 

I tried doing that, but it doesn’t work. I even have a screenshot of what my old inventory looked like if that helped. When I changed my name, I logged in to craftersland AC and found that all my stuff was gone. One of the staff members told me to make a post and that it’s normal if someone changes their names, it treats them as a new player

On 4/3/2021 at 8:26 PM, Jimmel said:

Seeing as you were already using a premium Minecraft account, changing your username didn't alter your UUID and therefore there shouldn't have been a change in your inventory, especially considering your VIP rank wasn't affected. 

Anyway, I can't seem to access your previous inventory as it's basically been replaced with the new one since it's the same account. 

You can try using a cracked launcher to login with your old username and see if the stuff is still there. If that works, you can then transfer it manually. 

My inventory screenshot was https://gyazo.com/f5ab03702d0f3456e3f9480c629782b8

i got it from that post: 

• Jimmel locked this topic

Archived