[Complaint] (F_Lost and Lews)

OmegaGR

In-Game Nickname: (F_Lost and Lews)

Your Nickname (optional): OmegaGR

Time and date:31/3/2021 23:50 UTC+3

Description of what happened:Those 2 are always spamming nonsense on global chat and talking ill about everyone they dont like and talking back to helpers.This time they wanted a silk touch book and because noone was giving them the book they started their ender dragon farm spamming the chat.The prevoius days a lot of people including helpers told them to move that to the nether or another dim but ofc they didnt cuz its not against the rules.That attitude of theirs is becoming ridiculous and i believe is ruining the game for others.

Screenshots or Proof: (https://imgur.com/a/4nfLJ0n)

List of eyewitnesses: The whole server was there to be honest

• Manager

Thank you for this report. Although it doesn't look like any rules have been violated yet, this can indeed be annoying for the rest of the server. 

Please let us know if they continue or if they disturb you or other players in any way so we can take appropriate steps

I would like to support this by simply saying that the two mentioned players have been warned many times and banned a few for all kinds of things .. but in general even when they are not 'breaking' any rules, they are very disrespectful mostly to staff but also to players and .. challenging, even toxic. Yes, they do have some 'good' moments but in general the game becomes unpleasant for most players and annoying for staff. 

If there are more people that feel like this, maybe you should support this too xD

I can agree about their levels of disrespect and even abuse towards staff and other players.  I have had to put them on /ignore because I can't stand how rude they are and the near constant barrage of it.  In addition, they put a Howler alarm near my base a while back, making it prudent for me to expand my claim out way past where I normally would and set my claims enter permission to false.

How do I know it was them you might ask?  I did /near when the sound started and Lews_ showed up on the player's near me list, and was the only one on the list at that time.  I was lucky that I have a sound detecting augment for a helm I had or I would never have found it where they put it (underwater in a cave with it set to maximum distance).

They brag about being able to buy an unban anytime they want and are generally not a good part of the community.  I do realize that this is only on the fringe of rule breaking, but I do feel that they have been harassing various people, I was one for a while, since they joined the server, especially staff.

Archived