[Inventory Rollback Request]

Jultomtenyt

Your Name: Jultomtenyt
Coordinates: 378 x 63 y -1952 z
Time/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine): 2021-04-06 20:05
Description of Issue: I was killing a zombie and taking my grave it said can't drop items while in pvp and I only got my redston
Screenshots (Optional): 

• Jultomtenyt changed the title to [Inventory Rollback Request]

EPICfighters — Yesterday at 5:48 PM
Hello, I have not forgotten about the rollback, however there is a slightly complication. Brunyman has recently changed how the backups are done. I am unable to see any of the backups prior to today. Therefore, I am unable to perform the rollback at this moment in time.

this here happen in dire1.7 it might be here also

5 hours ago, OutlawUSA said:

EPICfighters — Yesterday at 5:48 PM
Hello, I have not forgotten about the rollback, however there is a slightly complication. Brunyman has recently changed how the backups are done. I am unable to see any of the backups prior to today. Therefore, I am unable to perform the rollback at this moment in time.

this here happen in dire1.7 it might be here also

So It will be possible later?

Okay i put a shulker chest in your inventory with a little starting package that should beat what you had and give you a little head start into Continuum, but nothing too crazy.  let me or outlaw know if you remember anything in particular that you lost.

Archived