KaiTRM Stealing

LucidMeta

Game Nickname: KaiTRM

Time and date:April 16th basically all day but im sure it has been going on for a few days

Description of what happened: So recently i added this person called KaiTRM to my clan and since they seemed trustable trusted them on my base but today i saw my bottle of ice dragon blood was missing and i told them about it. They said they didnt know but heres the catch i saw them with a ice dragonbone saber and they had NO way of getting that as they recently lost their stuff and i said you know what whatever but a few moments ago i was looking for my rune piercing 2 enchanted book and it was GONE  i dont think anyone else but them could of done it and with the help of a person with the right rank i will get to see what they have in their inv and update on that with proof however if theres anyway to track player market purchase please look into if she bought dragon blood.

Screenshots or Proof: Soon-

List of eyewitnesses: Soon-

• ASOOD locked this topic