AC Jail Problem

6lxx

Hi, I found a glitch where people can glitch into jail using horse. And if you drown yourself, and you get released from prison. It teleports you back. 

Username: 6lxx

Problem: I found a glitch where people can glitch into jail using horse. And if you drown yourself, and you get released from jail. It teleports you back into jail.

Proof: 

Proof #1: https://imgur.com/a/0tH6XjQ (Me in the prison. They did not /jail me i glitched in using horse) [PS. I'm not abusing this is the first time] {MiniTermi77 was witness}

Proof #2: https://imgur.com/a/Xpt5MWJ (He tried to jail me and unjail me so he can get me out. I drowned myself in water and i managed to get out but when he released me it teleported me back in) [Look at chat]

Proof #3 (How i got in): (Sorry for the really bad quality. My PC is not suitable for recording.)

I'm aware that exploiting the glitch is bannable, I was not using it to my advantage and honestly found this purely by chance.

Hi 6lxx.

you were sent back to the same place because when he used "/jail" you were in jail therefore the last coordinate saved was there. When using "/unjail" you should go to the last place you were. But like I told you... You were there. A moderator should teleport him outside.

3 hours ago, iCekkaZ said:

Hi 6lxx.

you were sent back to the same place because when he used "/jail" you were in jail therefore the last coordinate saved was there. When using "/unjail" you should go to the last place you were. But like I told you... You were there. A moderator should teleport him outside.

Ah ok. Then it was not a glitch. But the horse inside the jail is xd. 

Archived