Player Hub Skyfactory 4

Dear mods of SF4 we found an really cool base not far from spawn that seems to be abandoned that's claimed by a player called "D34dplayer" and well me and and 3 other where wanting to take it and turn it into a player hub of sorts but since its claimed by another player that doesn't seem to be playing anymore and seems to be more then likely banned we would like to request a mod remove the claim and transfer it over to me so me and my friends can repair it and turn it into a player ran hub allowing people to make their own shops run player ran events etc. anyways the cords for the base are at X 255 Z -257 Y 165

• Braiden2001 changed the title to Player Hub Skyfactory 4
On 3/7/2021 at 23:47, Braiden2001 said:

Estimados mods de SF4, encontramos una base realmente genial no muy lejos del engendro que parece estar abandonada y que ha sido reclamada por un jugador llamado "D34dplayer" y bueno, yo y otros 3 que quieren tomarlo y convertirlo en una especie de centro de jugadores, pero Dado que es reclamado por otro jugador que parece que ya no está jugando y parece que es más probable que haya sido baneado, nos gustaría solicitar un mod, eliminar el reclamo y transferirlo a mí para que mis amigos y yo podamos repararlo y entregarlo. en un centro de ejecución de jugador que permite a las personas hacer que sus propias tiendas ejecuten eventos de ejecución de jugador, etc. de todos modos, los cables para la base están en X 255 Z -257 Y 165

Hello @Braiden2001. First of all I wanna tell u that D34DPlayer is a Manager of all this servers of Craftersland, this is, more than an Admin. Actually I suppose u will need to follow a template. Annyway, a Mod will take care of this. Also write the coords.

On 7/11/2021 at 11:30 AM, Konstadoulis said:

Seems u don't know who is D34Dplayer XD

no i'm fairly new to the server and happened to stumble apon the the base with chest and stuff in it labeled like "ban evidence" and such so i figured the owner was ethire banned or no longer played as when i found the base i probaly havent been playing on the server for more then a month at the time

On 7/13/2021 at 1:51 PM, MiniTermi77 said:

Hello @Braiden2001. First of all I wanna tell u that D34DPlayer is a Manager of all this servers of Craftersland, this is, more than an Admin. Actually I suppose u will need to follow a template. Annyway, a Mod will take care of this. Also write the coords.

Would you please send me a link to the template also i already listed the cords for the location of the base at the end of it or those should be the cords if not im sorry and will go correct them

Hi, 
regarding to the claim transfer this is impossible because this is D34DPlayer's island, but you can still copy it by using schematica mod and create a template using that mod and building by yourself the entire build on your own island. I will ask the manager if the staff could help in this project by building the structure.

Regarding to the player hub project you can make it and you can run everything you want on it like have events, giveaway, but everything needs to be made without any creative influenced items.
The shop system already exist with /market and i don't see the point to make it because people can't interact with your claim unless trusted.

In my opinion this would be a great idea too so people don't focus only on progress on the modpack but have fun with events like parkour events, or labirinth and such more. You can select guys to make like a "staff team" managing the entire structure and events.

MiniTerm mentioned a template to fill, but there isn't one. I appreciate if you reply to all my questions so we can figure out your intentions.
Which events will you make on the server?
How often will you make events?

How would you manage the shop section on the island (if you want do one)?

Sorry for late reply

EDIT:
Hello again,
I spoke to the manager and he said staff can't help you building the base so the only way you have to build the "player hub" is building it by yourself or with your mates. Have fun.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 PO3 MOD iim_wolf

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/21/2021 at 6:30 AM, iim_wolf said:

Hi, 
regarding to the claim transfer this is impossible because this is D34DPlayer's island, but you can still copy it by using schematica mod and create a template using that mod and building by yourself the entire build on your own island. I will ask the manager if the staff could help in this project by building the structure.

Regarding to the player hub project you can make it and you can run everything you want on it like have events, giveaway, but everything needs to be made without any creative influenced items.
The shop system already exist with /market and i don't see the point to make it because people can't interact with your claim unless trusted.

In my opinion this would be a great idea too so people don't focus only on progress on the modpack but have fun with events like parkour events, or labirinth and such more. You can select guys to make like a "staff team" managing the entire structure and events.

MiniTerm mentioned a template to fill, but there isn't one. I appreciate if you reply to all my questions so we can figure out your intentions.
Which events will you make on the server?
How often will you make events?
How would you manage the shop section on the island (if you want do one)?

Sorry for late reply

EDIT:
Hello again,
I spoke to the manager and he said staff can't help you building the base so the only way you have to build the "player hub" is building it by yourself or with your mates. Have fun.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 PO3 MOD iim_wolf

@iim_wolf

sorry for the extremaly late reply but
Which events will you make on the server?: I was thinking about doing pvp/pve based events along with parkour ,some version of tag ,spleef ,races ,and any other event ideas that people might suggest we do

How often will you make events?: It would depend on who all is online at the time in my guild but i would try to do one atleast 1 every month if not more because i had planned on doing this durring my summer break so i could do one ever 1-2 weeks but since school is starting now it may very depending on how much free time i get

How would you manage the shop section on the island (if you want do one)?: I was thinking of using the acution command system and doing manual payments in order to host giant auctions and letting people sell us resorces and stuff for us to sell for an slightly increased priced back to the other players that would wish to buy it

and if staff cant help me build it then do you think you could help me get up a decent sized team of people to work on it sometime in the future like i mean atleast a 15 people because of the size of the build alone takes awhile just to do the central ring by your self with creative

Hi,

I wish you luck with your project, if you need something you can ask me thru discord and i'll see if i can help you with that or not.
Regarding to the group of 15 players I can help you with that depending on who wants partecipate, otherwise you can make another post by announcing you're searching SF4 players to make like an "event hub"

2 hours ago, iim_wolf said:

Hi,

I wish you luck with your project, if you need something you can ask me thru discord and i'll see if i can help you with that or not.
Regarding to the group of 15 players I can help you with that depending on who wants partecipate, otherwise you can make another post by announcing you're searching SF4 players to make like an "event hub"

okay thanks for helping me some unlike the others that just was like oh blob a blob you didnt do this or you dont know who the manager is also could you send me your discord tag? so i could dm you about helping me get up the group of players that have armor that allow them flight inf flight preferably