FTB Direwolf20 1.7.10 Server Old Map Download

brunyman

Well i dont know where to out this... But i been on every day for hours apon hours and using the auction and the my home town command, i noticed that its very pointless to have due to the fact i have seen about 10 maybe 15 people on the server. But not all at once tho and its pointless to have the auction command because there isnt enough people that play on the server and its f***in sucks that u need money to get more claim blocks and even tho i am new to the server i belive it would be better to put the golden shovel for the claim blocks and have it set to where u get x-amount of claim blocks per hour and get rid of the auction command..  

If any admins wanna talk over discord i am on direwolf20 1.7.10 and my user name is Grimreefer#2216

57 minutes ago, 86Grimreaper said:

Well i dont know where to out this... But i been on every day for hours apon hours and using the auction and the my home town command, i noticed that its very pointless to have due to the fact i have seen about 10 maybe 15 people on the server. But not all at once tho and its pointless to have the auction command because there isnt enough people that play on the server and its f***in sucks that u need money to get more claim blocks and even tho i am new to the server i belive it would be better to put the golden shovel for the claim blocks and have it set to where u get x-amount of claim blocks per hour and get rid of the auction command..  

If any admins wanna talk over discord i am on direwolf20 1.7.10 and my user name is Grimreefer#2216

You do get x-amount of claim blocks per hour, to be exact you passively get 120 claim blocks every hour deposited to your count, you can also vote for more /bal currency money + get keys to potentially get you even more money which in-turn lets you buy more claim blocks with "/buyclaimblocks *amount*" and ofc alternatively buy 40k for 5 dollars.

Oh plus you get free dailies from the store containing the following:

• 500$ in game money.
  • 3 XP Levels. (Level up some skills!)
  • 4 Diamonds. (Diamonds to you!)
  • 2 Vote Crate keys.

Just got 5k from a normal vote key which got me a legendary vote key, then 5k 😄 

There are plenty of avenues for making money and getting more shovel claim blocks.

image.png.85fdb6666d381f9588c88e379fbb16a7.png

• brunyman unfeatured this topic
  • ASOOD unpinned this topic