[Buycraft Issue] Zaphod_965

In game name: Zaphod_965

Proof of Purchase: See Screenshot

Description of Issue: Rank Reactivation needed after DW20 1.7 wipe

Date/Time of Purchase: I've had this rank on the server since 2019.

Items/Rank Bought: Premium

Screenshots (Optional):  https://imgur.com/a/URuowtg

Any other important information:  Everything seems to work for my rank plus other kits I bought like max homes and market merchant. Only issue is always after a wipe I don't have the amount of claim blocks I should have. For my rank I should have the basic 20 + 80 (VIP) +112 (Premium) I think. I also bought a claim blocks kit for 160 more blocks at least once in the past. That would make 372 blocks. I'll likely never need all those but right now I need over 100 to do the build I'm planning. FYI I was also considering buying the premium + rank but it should only cost 10 eur to upgrade from premium but on buycraft it was going to cost the full 20 eur. If the rank reactivation fixes this problem I will reconsider upgrading to Premium + rank if I only have to pay the difference. Thanks, Z.