Vote : DDSS Wipe : new world for the new year ?

DDSS Reset / Wipe Vote  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should we wipe the DDSS server?

• YES please, Do it ASAP
    • No, wait 1-3 months
    • No, wait 3-6 months
    • No, wait for the server to crash, then reset!
    • Maybe - I don't care either way .

Considering the overworld is cleaned out, the server is a bit laggy & some technical issue that's causing server crashes / restarts, should we start fresh to resolve those issues ?

Edit1 : another reason for the vote is :  we need some certainty . With many new players joining now, some (myself included) are hesitating to put in the time out of fear of a reset in 1-2 months (considering the discussions about technical issues) .

Edit2: If you're against the reset, please vote as such, so we get realistic feedback. Thank you.

Honestly why are these guys dragging their heels to wipe....i have managed servers before (granted those were on va windows system not a VPS in the cloud..but it is still just a matter of delete a file..and let the server make a new one...its not hard people!!!!

• XAssassin321 changed the title to Vote : DDSS Wipe : new world for the new year ?
11 hours ago, XAssassin321 said:

It was holiday season, I understand if server wipe wasn't a high priority, but now is a good time to act I think.

yea i get that...but still...they really are gradding their heels and a really simple operation....world wipes dont take ages...the only thing that might is making a spawn but er..well just paste one in with mcedit or smrth