Bobski gmc pvp

MrBobski  used a spawned in creative spawned item I have a picture for proof and my whitnesses are boneless pizza dragonguy_ thatcrazyflyguy And my usename is Neongamerplayz and my discord is Crab of Pog#5794 

2022-01-24_21.10.26.png

Edited by neongamerplayz
add added information that didnt matter

yeah but, I bought it from ImortalSoverign for 7.5k, I remember this when I bought premium+, and Ahkent has seen this aswell as he was the middleman of the trade. I even asked cat to fix it but she told me to back a request, so I was until I hear 5 people getting mad in vc because I killed the guy who stole AdmSirReds stuff in a claimed land. They should be thanking me.

Tht day was actually Imortal just made the Scarlet Reaver and just finished the enchantment for quite awhile after tht he sold it to bobski which bobski came to my base and receive the item he paid to ImortalSovereign. I am just right beside them and i am arranging the chest stuff while looking at bobski waiting to receive the weapon. 

You could argue that the weapon is creatively influenced (even if its just tagged) and shouldnt be used in any pvp situation regardless of its legitimacy. 

Have you made a refund request for the item prior to this situation? If thats not the case, there is no way to prove wether the weapon is truly influenced or not. 

• ASOOD locked this topic