Unban Request & Refund Request. [ PLEASE REFER TO THE LINK BELOW! ]

[1] In-Game Username:

ahkent1125

[2] Details of Situation:

I did text mod help me to remove my creative tags from my weapon which i accidentally click when i am redecorate my room but none of em reply me. So as what I going to do is I will  just make the new one and throw away the one with tags since none of em replied. After awhile, I just got banned from ASOOD from breaking the rules. AND 2 refund request and 1 complaint none of the mods even see or reply the forum. 

Here's the link, 

1: 

2: 

[3] Ban Category:

Creative tags 

[4] Ban Duration:

6 days

[5] Staff Member:

ASOOD

[6] ScreenShots:

[7] Your Reason:

Idk what the "Your Reason" part means and i getting banned just because no one replies to the forum and do their favorite job which is come in to the server and check inventories and ban players? 

• Manager

Unban request Denied

You were banned for removing the creative item tag from an item. Waiting a few days for an item refund is not an excuse to break our rules. 

You need to post in the correct section in order for the server staff to see your request. Unless you alert staff that your request is in the wrong place, they cannot help you. You may bump your post once every 3 days to allow staff to see your request sooner. 

Due to your ban voiding the legitimacy of your items, your refund request is cancelled.

Please re-read our rules to ensure you are following them correctly and we can avoid this happening again. 

• 3XJ locked this topic