Pay for increased render distance?

Render distance is adequate right now, seems to be somewhere around 4-6 chunks radius at the moment. I understand increasing render distance adds load to the server, but if it's possible to do so on a player-specific basis (which I realise it might technically not be), and they're willing to pay to compensate (say, 5 bucks per 2-chunk radius increase, etc), that might work out? I'd pay that.

Also, this isn't strictly related, but since I've might have eyes here, I can't see whether or not Steve's Carts chunkloaders are allowed? They're not on the ban list, but they aren't part of the "iron block + blaze rod" system we're using (which is only good for static location loading). I desperately want to do train logistics. I'd also be willing to pay 5 bucks for this too (to offset additional server load), if it's not currently allowed.