[Refund Request]*Kipjes2002*

Your Name: Kipjes2002
Item Name + ID + Amount: I did not know where to post this but I build a very nice base that I was proud of and because of the rules the staff deleted it. I messaged the manager for this but he's ignoring me. All that I'm asking is the world edit schematics of the base. It can be done by selecting the area and doing //copy and then //schem safe [name]. This does not break the rules in any way and is just something that I would be extremely happy to receive. I'm hoping its understandable. 
Base Coordinates: -8577, y,-2030 (RIP), the time and date it was still there was 21 april 17:00 CEST.
Description of Issue: 
Screenshots (Optional): I had to double compress this first, so I would say its handy if the file size is increased. It was a cropped 1080p screenshot. image.png.22ef61504c3119d13ef8ef7a7a77e148.png

• Manager

Your base has already been removed. Please stop continuing with this. Any future posts made about this will be removed.

We do not do this type of request often and we're definitely not going to do it for someone who has broken our rules. 

T/C

• 3XJ locked this topic